Friday, July 30, 2010

Looking for name and possible recipe for Chinese Chicken Soup?

I ate dim sum with some friends in Pasadena and had the richest most intense chicken soup. It also had some chicken pieces (cut up with skin I think) in it, but the broth was the star. I'm interested in the name (Chinese name if possible) so I can find a recipe





Thanks in advance ^__^Looking for name and possible recipe for Chinese Chicken Soup?
Why not email your friends and ask them to find out from the restaurant? It's going to be really hard to figure out otherwise (although I don't mind being wrong on that ;-)Looking for name and possible recipe for Chinese Chicken Soup?
http://www.foodnetwork.com/search/delega鈥?/a>





I live by the recipes on this website. 3out of 4 atars is very good. Bon Apetite.
I have eaten so much chicken that I am ashame to look a chicken in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment