Friday, July 30, 2010

What could I substitute for turtle in a turtle soup recipe?

Turned my back for a second and the little bastard disappearedWhat could I substitute for turtle in a turtle soup recipe?
A cat if you have oneWhat could I substitute for turtle in a turtle soup recipe?
Hamster
Joey
TOAD
A baby
So, you were going to make a ';soup of the evening, beautiful soup'; were you?


Do you have all the other ingredients? If you'll wait 'till it gets really dark out, you might be able to catch an owl or a bat..either one makes for a filling soup. Granted, it won't have the same flavor but, it will be considered ';gourmet'


Bat wings add a delicate touch and owl eyes float quite nicely in a warm broth.


These kinds of soup go over rather well in late October when the bats and owls are the most flavorfull but, are not too bland this time of the year.





Good luck..and it should be stirred with a spatula
turkey meat or frog meat. HEY wait.......I didn't mean that. I forgot I turned into a frog today. TURKEY...only turkey!
i think you were supposed to kill him before you put him in the soup. why dont you try some little lizards or bunnies instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment