Friday, July 30, 2010

Can I modify the cabbage soup diet and use any soup as long as it has cabbage? I hate the original recipe?

Will I still get the same results?Can I modify the cabbage soup diet and use any soup as long as it has cabbage? I hate the original recipe?
Im not very familiar with cabbage (soup or otherwise) mostly because Ive always hated it. On St Patty's Day, however, my father made it ';Indian'; style. It was pretty much just sliced cabbage + a lot of cool spices and a little bit of onions in a frying pan. If you can move away from the ';soup'; I would suggest something like that.Can I modify the cabbage soup diet and use any soup as long as it has cabbage? I hate the original recipe?
Why would you ever want to try such a thing like cabbage soup diet? Firstly it's going to make you weak and after a while you won't feel good at all. Secondly, everything you lose with this diet, you will put back on x 2.





Why don't you just rather start eating better and do a little exercise? What would be so horrible to just eat less carbs, drink less fizzy drinks, eat more protein and cut out alcahol... Then start with 15 minutes of exercise 5 days a week.......





Could it be that terrible???





I did it, i'm losing weight and i feel healthy and great. Get your mindset right, then you'll do the right thing.





or you can just try all these diets, fail miserably then read this again :)
You're on the Interweb. Surely there are other foods that can replace cabbage that will give you the same benefits - without the gas.


Google 'em.
Haha, no.





This is analogous to asking ';can I ditch the food with practically no calories for a food with more calories and still lose wieght?';
yes
Don't waste your time with either. It tastes and smells like crap. It will make your whole house smell like an egroll fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment