Monday, August 23, 2010

Recipe for a small batch of chicken noodle soup?

Small batch, like 6 bowls or so. I have a cold, and I want homemade chicken noodle soup. I don't think I have egg noodles, so can I use spaghetti noodles? I don't have garlic, celery, chicken boullion (I think I have either beef or chicken base) or carrots. All I need is a hot bowl of chicken soup. So help please.Recipe for a small batch of chicken noodle soup?
You can use any noodles you want.





Use the chicken base. If you use the beef base, you will have beef soup.





A lot of the flavoring comes from the veggies, so put whatever you have in.





OItherwise just use the directions on the base that you have, or heat up a pan around 12 cups of water and add base until the taste is good for you Start with a 2 tablespoons and add in small amounts until it tasts chickeny enough. Add salt and pepper to taste.





Add the noodles and cook until done, or cook the noodles and add to the broth.





It is really simple.Recipe for a small batch of chicken noodle soup?
mmm delicious just boil spaghetti and randomn veggides from the house in a pot of chicken broth .. so delicious. esp w. cabbage. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment