Monday, August 23, 2010

Help! I need a soup recipe to sooth my horrible cold - maybe bronchitis.?

I don't eat chicken or beef, but will eat seafood.





Thank you!Help! I need a soup recipe to sooth my horrible cold - maybe bronchitis.?
Coconut milk, onions, garlic, ginger, hot peppers, fish or shrimp. If you can deal with the heat, make it spicy...it will open up your lungs and your head. :-)Help! I need a soup recipe to sooth my horrible cold - maybe bronchitis.?
yuk you will reap of fish smell. not a good idea especially since you have a cold your body is already abnormal. try hot water and lemon.
well the reason people it chicken soup is BECAUSE the chicken is the magic in the soup. It is high in zinc, and when you boil it, you get the zinc. Zinc helps with colds. Seafood wont cut it.





I do not eat chicken, but when I get sick I do.





You do not really need soup, you can just drink warm water with some helpful ingredients, here they are





garlic (raw or very lightly cooked)


ginger (grated and pressed for the juice)


cayenne (the hotter the better)


daikon - big white raddish (grated and pressed for juice)





If you put those 4 things in your warm water/soup you will experience a lessening of your sickness, but you should consume twice a day. A large sserving in the evening before bed works well.





As for soup, I make miso soup with a little soy sauce for flavoring and add in some sliced cabbage and carrots along with those earlier ingredients.
on the site www.earthclinic. com I gave instructions for getting rid of a sinus headache, the same will open your sinus's and allow you to breathe better. if you have yahoo instant msgr msg me and I'll walk you through it ';YOU'LL BE BREATHING BETTER IN 5 MIUNTES OR LESS AND GET RID OF YR COLD A HELL OF A LOT FASTER yahoo id is blacjac687@yahoo.com
You will need more than chicken soup. Here is the recipe that will wipe it out:





1 cup of apple cider vinegar (Bragg's w/the ';mother';)


1 cup of pure honey ( organic)


8 cloves of garlic crushed


put in blender for 60 seconds


put in glass jar in fridge, leave for 5 days (can be used right away also)


take 2 tsp. in morning before you eat and 2 in the afternoon if infections real bad. repeat til infections gone.





Good Luck :-)
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment