Monday, August 23, 2010

I've come up with a new soup recipe. What should I call it?

It has onions, apples, lettuce, cheese, tofu, and curry.I've come up with a new soup recipe. What should I call it?
Call it CLEAR OUT or COLONIC IRRIGATIONSOUP it will blew your a$$ off...........lolI've come up with a new soup recipe. What should I call it?
A soup called: ';Opplerrsfurry';.
Here's a few ideas:


Soupalicious


The LACCOT soup
homestyle soppy vomit with chunky bile .
garbage?
Bad Breath Soup
ABF


ONIONS GIVES YOU GAS


CHEESE AS WELL


APPLES IS ACID BYE BYE STOMACHE


CURRY ACID AND GAS


TOFU IS BEAN CURD OR SOY BEAN IT WILL CURDLE


SO BEST TO YOU
';Garden Blend Soup';
Call it the New Soup recipe.
the 'never ever tried before' soup
salad soup
just call it EBE OFE GWURU translated ';the mother of all soups';
Foul

No comments:

Post a Comment